Lifeworks is a distinguished human services agency working with individuals who are intellectually challenged and developmentally delayed in a variety of community settings.
Work as a PROGRAM MANAGER (DIRECT CARE) Residential. We are looking to add a few members to our team that will be responsible to assist in developing curriculum and activities for the community-based employment program.
As a PROGRAM MANAGER you will assist the Director in overseeing and directing the residential services provided in the Individual Support and Family Partnership program assuring the effective delivery of services specified in each person’s Individual Support and Family Support Plan. Protects and enhances rights of individuals and promotes individual as capable, valued and accepted members of the community. Complies with all principles of Human Rights, D. P. P. C. and Department of Developmental Services and the regulations as adhered to by Lifeworks.
PROGRAM MANAGER Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees supervision, evaluation of job performance and the establishment of objectives for performance enhancement of at least 6 ISP staff members.
- Assist Director in formation of residential program goals and objectives, staff utilization, travel and in-service training.
- Oversee Individual Support Program in Director’s absence.
- Serves as the contact for the Family Partnership department within the Individual Support program.
- Works with families and individuals to coordinate staffing needs, supervises the allocation of staffing resources and financial disbursements to the families.
- Oversees the public entitlement needs of the individuals served in the program, including oversight of housing subsidy renewals, monitoring all available programs and coordinating the search for new opportunities in coordination with the Director.
- Reviews Individual Support Plan goals prior to ISP meetings with Individual Support Program Staff to ensure measurability, as well as review monthly progress notes to adhere to QE and CARF standards.
- Approve and coordinate relief staff schedules
- Develops, writes and presents annual Individual Support Plans and semiannual service agreements.
- Communicates with persons significant to the Individual (i.e. family, friends, guardians, advocates, volunteers, employers, other staff and counseling professionals) to ensure consistency of programming and support.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
PROGRAM MANAGER Requirements include:
- BA/BS, Human Service or related field.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time