Work as a CASE MANAGER ($36,071) in the Norwood and West Roxbury area. We are looking to add a few members to our team that will be responsible to assist in developing curriculum and activities for the community based employment program. Train, supervise and support individuals across both the employment and Life Enhancement settings. Perform case management duties, while ensuring the health and safety of those served.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
· 75% paid health benefits
· Dental Plan by Delta Dental
· A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
· A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
· 4.4 weeks of earned time off
· 11 paid holidays
Our Job Requirements include:
· BA/BS, Human Service or related field.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Car/Valid driver’s license.
· Ability to successfully complete and certified in Lifeworks provided training in:
o First Aid
o Medication Administration Certification
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Bachelors Degree, Car and Valid Drivers License.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org