Informational Alerts: COVID-19 Coronavirus Updates and Resources
A Video Message from CEO, Dan Burke
In an effort to keep all residents and staff safe and healthy during this time the following protocols have been put in place at our residential programs.
Health Benefit Information:
Many of the things you do to help prevent colds and the flu can help protect you against other respiratory viruses, including COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. For more information on hand washing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.