Empowering people with disabilities, including autism, through education, jobs and homes. Our guiding principles ensure that Lifeworks staff and volunteers strive to create and conduct programming which:
- Is person-centered.
- Embraces individual choice and personal development.
- Builds collaborative relationships with families, friends, and communities.
- Promotes inclusion and participation.
- Creates opportunities for informed and responsible decision-making.
- Ensures and protects human and civil rights.
- Promotes supportive social environments and attitudes.
- Develops exceptional, supportive staff.
- Advances leadership through sound financial management and planning.
Licensing and Accreditations
Lifeworks is accredited by CARF which states, “the organization is considered a benchmark of quality and was referred to as the ‘gold standard’ of quality service provision.”
The Department of Developmental Services of Massachusetts gives Lifeworks a “certification level of CERTIFIED WITH DISTINCTION. Lifeworks continues to be an exemplary model for outstanding services. The quality of supports provided is due in great part to the dedication and longevity of both the management team and direct care staff.” – Dept. of Developmental Services of MA